Monday, April 20, 2009

WOW NOTHING FOR AWHILE.....





I haven't wrote in a month, geesh.  I didn't have any material.  So, I chose my dogs.  I can't wait to blog about children.  It shall make blogging so much easier.  

This picture is what the dogs do when I sit at the computer doing bills, face book etc.  However, they don't always look so innocent.  That big dog there is one of Harley's favorite forbidden toys.  He has a few chew wholes in him and hardened hair from doggie saliva.  
Russ got him for me on our first Valentines day when we were dating.  He got it because I am allergic to dogs!  He payed attention in the beginning and still does!  (However, I am not allergic to Harley and Davidson as long as they are bathed)


Harley and Davidson are starting to look a little old.  However, they are only 2 years old in human years.  They are starting to pull off a grey beard very nicely!  

No comments: