Tuesday, March 10, 2009

***************LoOkInG At ThE OlD********************

So All of these photos are a few from the life of my brother and I. Hopefully he won't mind me posting them.  We were such cute kids. For some reason I got this idea to share them.  The group photo below is of my Grandparents (Aboott) and their kids and one granchild Michael. Drew is in the yarn costume in which he wasn't too fond of. His volcano was awesome.  I remember helping to build it.  As you can see, I played Softball in High school. 
Drew, my brother, is sleeping and pouting in this section.  He liked to do that from what I remember. If you can tell the photo bellow me and my Grandpa in bed, I have a perm.  I used to get them all the time when I was little.  It burned, but I thought it was great!  Now that I have naturally curly hair I want to straighten it, go figure.
This is of my Middle School Graduation at Emge.  I remember being terrified of going to High school and it turns out, I hated every minute of it. Hence a reason for graduating early.  We all cried because a part of us ended.
                      These are just more pics of Drew and I.
This is my all time favorite picture of me when I was a little girl.  I was always a ham for the camera.  Just watch the home movies.  I sang, danced and told people how to video tape me.  Yet, I became a nurse!

No comments: